Will work directly with all shop floor staff to ensure best possible productivity, without sacrificing quality and safety, are achieved within the operation. This individual must act as a leader/coach, who can optimize day-to-day operations while maintaining a strategic and talent mindset. This individual will drive teams to perform continuous improvement projects using World Class Manufacturing tools to reduce waste within the shop and improve costs.
Vice President and General Manager
- Drives safety culture improvement in the production teams.
- Builds accountability to leaders of the production teams through audits and periodic KPI and KAI reviews presented to VP/GM and President.
- Continuous interaction with production teams to identify barriers to productivity.
- Drive MRP through systematic review of work order accuracy, QAD transactions and communicate needed improvements to ensure we are getting best possible accuracy in our ERP system.
- Participate in daily machinery audits to ensure all equipment is running as specified.
- Lead problem solving events to eliminate downtime issues and quality problems.
- Work with VP/GM to expedite CAPEX approvals.
- Facilitate the shop floor management walk process and follow up on all action items.
- Be actively involved in the TPM process for the maintenance and tooling management of the operation.
- 10+ years experience within a metal stamping environment with strong skills in the various tooling and processes within this industry, coupled with engineering degree.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and AutoCad.
- Ability to technically communicate both verbally and written in the English and Spanish languages, a plus.
- Organizational skills, priority setting and the management of multiple priorities, goal planning and follow-through required.
- Current and valid passport is required.
This position will work in our Operations Facility in Reynosa, Mexico.
Leave a Reply